Eligible Patients may save either 25%, 50% or 75%
- Committed to helping eligible patients overcome financial barriers, the Compassionate Care Program may provide significant savings on EMD Serono medications for uninsured, income-eligible patients.
- Eligibility is based on qualifying annual household gross income and first-time participation in the Compassionate Care program
More patients can now save on Gonal-f® (follitropin alfa for injection), Ovidrel® PreFilled Syringe (choriogonadotropin alfa injection), or Cetrotide® (cetrorelix acetate for injection). Eligible patients can use the Compassionate Care Program for multiple cycles within each year* *Patients must reapply each year.
- Click here or call (855) 541-5926 to obtain the Compassionate Care enrollment forms.
- Complete the Compassionate Care enrollment forms, patient authorization forms, and include the required income verification documents. Patient’s can submit all of these documents via Mail, Fax or Email:
- A. Mail to:
Compassionate Care Program
6501 Weston Parkway, Suite 370
Cary, NC 27513
- B. Fax to: (919) 415-2870
- C. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A. Mail to:
- Eligible patients will receive an e-mail and subsequent mailing with their Compassionate Care redemption card
- Present card along with prescription to a participating pharmacy and receive a discount off the cash price available at that pharmacy for the select medications
For more information about the Compassionate Care Program, please visit: https://fertilitylifelines.com
Serving us. Serving them.
Introducing the Compassionate Corps Program
You served our country’s needs, and now we are here to serve yours. If you are a veteran or the spouse of a veteran who is suffering from infertility, you may be eligible for the Compassionate Corps Program. This program provides free fertility medication to those who are eligible.
The Compassionate Corps Program helps expand EMD Serono Fertility’s mission of advocating for people who want to have a child.
To be eligible for the Compassionate Corps Program, you must:
- Be a retired member of the military or the spouse of one
- Be a veteran or the spouse of a veteran who is:
- Infertile due to a service-related injury
- Not privately insured for infertility medications
- Medically retired
- Have been diagnosed by a physician as infertile and requiring IVF*/ART†
1. Click here or call 1-866-538-7879 to obtain the Compassionate Corps enrollment and Authorization to Use and Disclose Health and Other Personal Information forms.
2. Complete the Compassionate Corps enrollment and Authorization to Use and Disclose Health and Other Personal Information forms and have your prescribing clinician complete the product request form.
3. Submit these documents, including a copy of you or your spouse’s DD-214 and any medical information and records relevant to your application via Mail or Fax:
12 Kent Way
Byfield, MA 01922
Attn: Compassionate Corps Program
Fax to: 1-866-882-2900
4. Once all documentation is received, approval status will be communicated within 2 business days.
- Patient confirms that he/she/spouse is a medically retired member of the military
- Patient submits his/her/spouse’s DD-214 and any medical information and records proving the service-related injury
- Patient confirms that he/she/spouse has no insurance coverage for the infertility treatments or related medications needed
- Physician confirms that the patient has service-related injuries that have caused infertility
- Physician confirms that IUI‡/OI§ would be suboptimal or impossible
- Physician submits a valid prescription for an eligible drug
*IVF, in vitro fertilization. †ART, assisted reproductive technology. ‡IUI, intrauterine insemination. §OI, ovulation induction.
Compassionate Corps Program Details:
*The Compassionate Corps Program is available for up to 2 cycles per year
*Patients must reapply each year
*Patients may not combine this offer with any rebate, coupon, free trial card, or similar offer
*EMD Serono reserves the right to rescind, revoke, terminate, or amend the Compassionate Corps Program at any time without notice
*Offer not valid for prescriptions that may be covered under private or public insurance or reimbursed under a federal or state healthcare program, including Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, the Department of Veterans Affairs, the Department of Defense, or any other similar state healthcare program, including any state medical pharmaceutical assistance program. If you become insured by any private or government insurance, you must notify the EMD Serono Compassionate Corps Program by calling 1-855-541-5926
*This is not an insurance program
COVERS THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS:
Gonal-f RFF* Redi-jectTM (follitropin alfa injection) 450 IU
Gonal-f RFF* Redi-jectTM (follitropin alfa injection) 900 IU
Gonal-f Multi-Dose (follitropin alfa for injection) 450 IU
Gonal-f Multi-Dose (follitropin alfa for injection) 1050 IU
Gonal-f RFF* (follitropin alfa for injection) 75 IU
Cetrotide (cetrorelix acetate for injection) 0.25 mg
Ovidrel PreFilled Syringe (choriogonadotropin alfa injection) 250 mcg
First Steps Program Details
- Discounts for patients with documented financial need and a valid prescription for Follistim® (follitropin beta for injection),or Ganirelix® (ganirelix acetate for injection),and Pregynl
- Patients can save 25%, 50% or 75% off the available self-pay price at participating DesignRx pharmacies
- A valid prescription for an eligible drug at a participating pharmacy
- Benefit is available at DesignRx network pharmacies only
- Patients may not combine this card with any rebate, coupon, free trial, or similar offer
- Patient may use the discounts multiple times within a calendar year
- Patients must reapply each year
- DesignRx reserves the right to rescind, revoke, terminate, or amend First Steps at any time without notice
Covers the following products:
- Follistim AQ Pen 300 IU (follitropin beta injection)
- Follistim AQ Pen 600IU(follitropin beta injection)
- Follistim AQ® Pen 900 IU (follitropin beta injection)
- Follistim AQ® RFF 75 IU (follitropin beta for injection)
- Ganirelix® 250 μg/0.5 mL (ganirelix acetate for injection)
- Pregnyl (chorionic gonadotropin for injection USP)
- Download the First Steps form here or call 1-855-672-9260 to have it emailed to you.
- Complete the First Steps enrollment forms, patient authorization forms, and include the required income verification documents. Patient’s can submit all of these documents via mail, fax or email:
- Fax to: 855-672-9262
- Email to: FirstSteps@envisionrx.com
2181 E. Aurora Road
Twinsburg, OH 44087
Eligible patients will receive an e-mail containing their unique member ID number and pharmacy instructions
- Print and present email along with prescription to a participating pharmacy and receive a discount off the cash price available at the DesignRx network pharmacy for the designated medications
For more information about the First Steps Program, please visit: First Steps
Helping you save on your path to maternity
Ferring understands that trying to conceive can be a burden both emotionally and financially. That’s why they’re proud to offer the Heart+ program, which offers eligible patients significant savings on prescriptions for BRAVELLE® (urofollitropin for injection, purified), MENOPUR® (menotropins for injection, USP), ENDOMETRIN® (progesterone) Vaginal Insert 100 mg, and NOVAREL® (chorionic gonadotropin for injection, USP).
See how you can save with Heart+
Significant savings on BRAVELLE, MENOPUR, ENDOMETRIN, and NOVAREL
Save up to $500 on each prescription for BRAVELLE
Take advantage of Heart+
Ask your physician or nurse for a Heart+ card. Simply present the card at any participating pharmacy along with a prescription for BRAVELLE, MENOPUR, ENDOMETRIN, or NOVAREL, and start saving immediately.
For more information about the Heart+ Program, please visit: Ferring Heart+ Program